Day 8: On Tuesday morning March 10, we had to leave .our Airbnb in Arizona. It was bittersweet, but I knew that it wouldn't be 5 years until I returned to my beloved hometown Gilbert. We got in the car headed towards Herekin near Zion's National Park. On our way home to Idaho we wanted to go to Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon as well, but the weather was not in our favor. On our way to Zion we stopped at this really cool canyon in Page ,Arizona called Horseshoe Bend that overlooks Glen's Canyon. The hike was about a mile and the canyon and red rock was beautiful. Towards the begging of that endeavor we would get small gusts of wind, which started to grow more severe. All of the sudden the most intense sandy windy weather I have EVER encountered in my life started literally pulling me towards the edge of the canyon!😱😱 I like couldn't stop. My mom had been closing her eyes and if she hadn't opened them I surely would have gone off the edge. I started crying and s...
On Saturday my family and I got to celebrate my little brother Britton's birthday. He started the day off by getting breakfast with my mom at our favorite place to get pancakes, Terri's diner! Afterwards, He picked out some treats from Albertsons. We had lots of fun at home playing board games and soccer, and then waited for my dad to come home from work so we could start doing treats and presents. When he finally arrived we decided it was about time for dinner. We were going to make some fettucine alfredo because it is his favorite. My dad though had a better idea. TEXAS ROADHOUSE! I was so excited. We were all excited. We got a seat fast at the restaurant and had lots of fun. I got a delicious bacon cheeseburger, and Britton got the same. We feasted on rolls, burgers, and fries until we were stuffed. We headed home ready for more fun. We ate desert which consisted of eclairs, and a large jumbo gourmet cupcake. Then Britton opened his presents. He got for his be...
Me and my buddy Lucy in the Indian Creek River Weird Milk Science Experiment Me and Lucy using our Imaginations in our play Doctors Office :) Another Science Experiment Taking Glamour shots of my doggy! More Glamour shots! My Birthday!!
Comments
Post a Comment