Hello whoever may be reading this blog! Today I just wanted to give a little intro about myself. It will be short and sweet and just the basics about me and the blog I am creating. First of all, I have create a couple blogs before but I haven't really felt a passion for them. Hopefully I will stay committed to this blog, and give you guys some decent content. I was born October 28th, 2008, and I am starting this blog at the age of 12. Currently I am homeschooled, and I am not quite sure what I would like to do next year. I love journalism and writing novels, and I also have a passion for singing. I enjoy baking as well. I currently have three younger brothers, and a miniature Goldendoodle named Mae. I hope I can look back at this blog and have great memories. I will post about once a week, or maybe even more. Things about my day, events that are happening in my life, or whatever I feel like. If you have any recommendations of what you would like me to post about, please leave it in the comments. That's my little intro for you, and I hope you enjoy reading my blog. :)
Britton's Birthday!
On Saturday my family and I got to celebrate my little brother Britton's birthday. He started the day off by getting breakfast with my mom at our favorite place to get pancakes, Terri's diner! Afterwards, He picked out some treats from Albertsons. We had lots of fun at home playing board games and soccer, and then waited for my dad to come home from work so we could start doing treats and presents. When he finally arrived we decided it was about time for dinner. We were going to make some fettucine alfredo because it is his favorite. My dad though had a better idea. TEXAS ROADHOUSE! I was so excited. We were all excited. We got a seat fast at the restaurant and had lots of fun. I got a delicious bacon cheeseburger, and Britton got the same. We feasted on rolls, burgers, and fries until we were stuffed. We headed home ready for more fun. We ate desert which consisted of eclairs, and a large jumbo gourmet cupcake. Then Britton opened his presents. He got for his be...

Hello :) Sorry If this was at all cringey! -Tatum
ReplyDeletedoogy
ReplyDeletei can't wait to see what else you end up writing in your blog
ReplyDeleteSame
DeleteThat was amazing
ReplyDelete